Bronwyn fell in love with dance and movement since her very first dance class 27 years ago. She has lived and breathed dancing ever since. By entering many competitions over the years she has learned how to win....and how to lose! And now has the pleasure of passing on this experience and knowledge to all the people who pass through her studios. Bronwyn has 22 years dance teaching experience in various styles and has been a studio owner for the past 11 years.
Qualifications & Accreditations:
- Associate qualified Teacher & Adjudicator, South African Dance Teachers’ Association (SADTA).
- Affiliated to the South African Dance Foundation (SADF).
- Affiliated to the South African Dance & Dancesport Council (SAD&DSC).
- Member of the Pole Fitness Association (PFA), SA Pole Sports Federation (SAPSF), South African Pole Dance Fitness Association (SAPDFA), American Pole Fitness Association (APFA), International Pole Fitness Federation (IPFF).
- Member of the Register of Exercise Professionals South Africa (REPSSA), Level 4 Instructor.
- Certified Level 1 First Aid.
- Developer of the brand Dynamique Nouveau, powered by Nouveau Dance Studio.
- First Zumba® Instructor to launch the Zumba® in the Circuit with the Curves Gyms in Durban and taught at Bluff, Hillcrest, Westville, Musgrave & Morningside Curves.
- Dance Instructor for St Mary's DSG Primary during Activities week each year.
- Organiser of the Annual studio Girls Night Out Party and Pole Dance Showcase
- The Organiser of the annual Pole Unity KZN Charity Pole Dance show, KZN Pole Awards & KZNPA Dance competitions.
- Choreographer: 2nd runner up Miss Pole Dance SA 2012 (amateur), 9th place Miss Pole Dance SA 2012 (amateur), 1st place EastCoastPole 2013 (intermediate), 1st runner up Miss Pole Dance SA 2013 (amateur), 1st place winner EastCoastPole 2014 (intro)